[peel] Maida Vale To Close

RobF robfleay@...
Sat Jun 9 12:07:13 CEST 2018

Very sad - such a lovely old building, but if they are opening a new modern
studio in the Olympic Village and that means more live music and sessions,
then that has to be a positive step. They could just close Maida Vale and
not replace it, or half-heartedly replace it with some cheap and nasty
alternative. I hope they keep the new building and don't just bulldoze it.
I don't think they could make a blue plaque big enough though