[peel] Move this forum onto Facebook ?

RobF robfleay@...
Mon Feb 5 15:26:15 CET 2018

Are you accessing/sending mails through the Yahoo page? I don't know about
anyone else, but I've never used it so can't comment on the speed. I
send/receive the messages direct to my email as this has always been a
listserv type email group.

There are Peel groups on Facebook, but they tend to just be people posting
Youtube clips of sessions. I know it's an easy way to share stuff but I
find it a particularly displeasing experience!

That said - someone did post the Peel's Suffolk Comfort documentary on
there the other day and I'd not seen that.