[peel] Banshees postcards

RobF robfleay@...
Fri Dec 14 18:57:36 CET 2018

It rings a bell, but there are bloody dozens of shows where he plays
Siouxsie  records and the wiki search is slightly thrown by the existence
of Metal Postcard as a song. Hopefully someone else can narrow it down.

On the subject of Peel & postcards, I think at least one list member has
one of the infamous Stowmarket postcards that Peel had printed up
(mentioned here)
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_Out_In_The_States_(Program_05)