[peel] New 1998 shows

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Sat Dec 1 00:51:55 CET 2018

You can see availability by following the List Of Shows link on every year page. In summary, 2003 is most complete, with only 2 minutes missing! 2004 has 90 minutes missing from 1 show. 1991, 1992 and 1993 have some audio from every show. As you say 1986 to 1988 are under represented with 20 to 30% minutes availability, so it would be great to rectify that! Btw was that your Orchestra that John played in 1998?