Peel The Reel

johnpeel3904@... johnpeel3904@...
Thu Apr 5 16:55:43 CEST 2018

I'm impressed Rob, well done. I never thought anyone would have got that !! Yes it is indeed Zvuki Mu, which in Russian translates as "The Sound of Mu" Now only 3 questions left:

 1) A friend of Peel, who both have their names in a 19th century song (3, 6)

 4) Peel's wife had those on her body, one in the back and the other in the front. He played a band in the 90's that had those names (4, 4)

 6) A band, which Peel played whose previous name is now considered racist objects (9, 10, 7)