[peel] Re: Festive 50 1977 top 14

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Sat Sep 9 18:07:45 CEST 2017

I make flacs of everything and also keep the Audacity files, so one day.... I find that the quality of the recording makes a far bigger difference to subjective audio quality than say the difference between a 320kbps mp3 and flac. Anything taken from DAB or DSAT is already lossy so I don't quite understand the BBC's reluctance to accept mp3.