Re [Peel] Message from a Dandelion Radio listener

Mark WHITBY mark.whitby2@...
Thu Jun 29 17:30:19 CEST 2017

I've been trying to figure this out and now you mention it I'm sure you're right
Paul, particularly as they had a track called 'Smelly' on that album.  I suspect
that accounts for the 'smelli' cited as part of the band's name, which was the
bit that was throwing me.

Mark W