[Peel] Message from a Dandelion Radio listener

Rocker Rosehip rockerq@...
Thu Jun 29 17:24:42 CEST 2017

Brilliant! I'm sure that will be the right artist, Paul!

Do you want to reply to him on Dandelion Radio Facebook page?

Cheers!

Rocker

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Webster paul@... [peel] <peel@yahoogroups.com>
To: peel <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 16:21
Subject: Re: Re [Peel] Message from a Dandelion Radio listener

Could it have been
22-Sep-2009
Lo-Cut & Sleifar - "Radio Agmen" (LP - 'Miwsig I'ch Taed A Miwsig I'ch Meddwl') - (Boobytrap)

Paul Webster

On 29 Jun 2017, at 13:23, Rocker Rosehip rockerq@... [peel] <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Just forwarding this as there's a chance someone here will recognise the act he is after:

<<Was wondering if anyone on here could help me. I was listening to a John Peel show from 2004 a few months back and he played a track from a welsh band called something like Lo cot and seether smelli. Obviously my Geordie welsh translation machine has fucked up somewhere, does anyone on here know what the fuck I am talking about?>>

Cheers!

Rocker