Re [Peel] Message from a Dandelion Radio listener

Rocker Rosehip rockerq@...
Thu Jun 29 14:23:57 CEST 2017

Just forwarding this as there's a chance someone here will recognise the act he is after:

<<Was wondering if anyone on here could help me. I was listening to a John Peel show from 2004 a few months back and he played a track from a welsh band called something like Lo cot and seether smelli. Obviously my Geordie welsh translation machine has fucked up somewhere, does anyone on here know what the fuck I am talking about?>>

Cheers!

Rocker