Summary of latest shows

stuartb@... stuartb@...
Thu Jun 29 00:01:15 CEST 2017

All in the usual cubbyholes -

Lee Tapes http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Lee_Tapes 42-49 and 51-52 are now complete (I forgot to retry Lee 50 after the Mooo filled up temporarily). The era is late 1989, which unfortunately means that the tapes are peppered with Flair football songs.....

And the reason for the Mooo filling up - Max has been heroically battling with DAT machines to bring plenty of new content http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/max-dat/ from the mid 90s to the 2000s. These are still being wikified by the 2 Steves, JP3904 and myself. Note that a lot of the earlier Max shares are now in the Archive folder - so a lot of wiki links had to be changed!

Speaking of heroes - Eddie from Berlin's complete 1983 BFBS series is now up to 12th November

Finally I've also re-ripped one of the Derby Box tapes, so there are now clearer versions of 6th and 7th March 1979.

Stuart