[peel] Tom In Atlanta No More - but still has 300 tapes.

RobF robfleay@...
Tue Jan 24 15:25:03 CET 2017

Nearing the end now as another 10 tapes are ripped and uploaded from the
Tom Roche World Service stash

*TR076*
02 March 1998 (BBC World Service)
15 April 1998 (BBC World Service)
May 1998 (BBC World Service)

*TR077*
11 December 1998 (BBC World Service)

*TR078*
23 October 2000 (BBC World Service)

*TR079*
20 August 1999 (BBC World Service) /

*TR080*
No Peel content (2 Top 20 shows)

*TR081*
19 October 1999 (BBC World Service) - already shared via Steve Lai

*TR082*
28 June 1999 (BBC World Service)

*TR083*
26 March 1994 (BBC World Service) - already shared via Max-DAT

*TR084*
13 March 2002 (BBC World Service)

*TR085*
09 April 1999 (BBC World Service)
09 April 1999 (BBC World Service) (alternate broadcast of the same show
from the same week)

As always - uploaded to Mooo in  this folder

Tom Roche BBC World Service Tapes Mooo Folder
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/RobF/Tom%20Roche%20BBC%20World%20Service%20Tapes/>

The master wiki page for the tape box is here

Tom Roche BBC World Service Tapes Wiki Page
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Tom_Roche_BBC_World_Service_Tapes>