Potential new batch of tapes

RobF robfleay@...
Tue Jan 10 17:09:33 CET 2017

I've been contacted via the dummy ebay auction by a guy based in Hull who
has over 100 Peel tapes he is willing to temporarily donate to the group
for digitisation.

It doesn't sound like any of the tapes are dated, and he says that he
recorded the shows between the mid-80s and 2001 on reused C120s then
distilled his favourite content down on to C90s for keeping. I think he has
probably removed a lot of Peel links, although he says he kept some bits

Do we have anyone in the Hull area who could pick these up and distribute
them to willing rippers? He wants the tapes back afterwards - that's his
only stipulation