[peel] Re: Peelgroupennium...

RobF robfleay@...
Thu Feb 23 11:10:48 CET 2017

20 odd years?? Surely not. I just looked on the Yahoo Groups profile and I
was astonished to see that the group started in January 1999. I then
figured I must have joined later, but nope I was there in the archive
replying to the very first topic.

That implies I must have been made aware of the group starting up from
somewhere? UK-Indie mailing list perhaps?

Who has a better memory than me? If you'd asked me I'd have been hard
pushed to remember that the group even existed before John died..

On 23 February 2017 at 09:51, mrd1402@... [peel] <peel@yahoogroups.com