[peel] A John Peel Novel

David Quantick davidquantick@...
Wed Feb 15 17:54:51 CET 2017

Ta! Let's hope so...
On Wednesday, February 15, 2017, 4:30:24 PM GMT, MLEFJ mlefj@... [peel] <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Looks really good!
On 15 Feb 2017, at 16:12, Stuart Brooks stuartb@... [peel] <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Sounds great, just pledged! Stuart

On 15 February 2017 08:41:22 GMT+00:00, "David Quantick davidquantick@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hello,
This isn't (really) a plug but I thought the group might be interested to hear that I've written a novel in which the John Peel Show features heavily, as a soundtrack and a plot device. The narrator transfers mp3s of Peel shows to cassette to play in his car and he is, like many people, obsessed with finding the Festive Sixty. There's also a fake session to make life more interesting...
If you'd like to know more, there's a link here: https://unbound.com/books/go-west

all the best and the group is credited,
David

round-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:157580887photos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text