[peel] Peel's Tracklistings Dedication

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Mon Aug 21 19:23:43 CEST 2017

Also, when I wrote the recent page for the Piranhas, the first documented play for "I Don't Want My Body" from the "Vaultage 78" compilation that I came across is on 9 January 1979. It seems apparent that this wasn't the first time Peel had played it. Listings for the following shows from the start of January 1979 are currently missing or incomplete. Again, if you could oblige...

2 January 1979 - missing about 2 tracks by the look of it.
3 January 1979 - no show details at all
4 January 1979 - no show details at all
8 January 1979 - seems to be complete but would be good to have confirmation.

While I remember, the F50 shows for 1980 are only sparsely listed. The session repeats are unknown. This would be a great opportunity to fill in the gaps:

22 December 1980 (45 mins only documented)
23 December 1980 (45 mins only documented)
24 December 1980 (39 mins only documented)
29 December 1980 (seems to be complete, stray track may be missing)

Speaking of the F50, the listings for 24 December 1979 and 27 December 1979 are bitty and would benefit from clarification.

OK, enough for now!

DM