[peel] Peel session tapes. Any takers?

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Thu Sep 29 20:21:46 CEST 2016

excellent contribution all round good news ...

      From: "'Stuart Brooks' stuartb@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
 To: peel@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Thursday, 29 September 2016, 15:51
 Subject: Re: [peel] Peel session tapes. Any takers?

    Hi Kev Yes I’ve listened to your earlier ones and agree the quality is excellent! I’d love to accept stewardship of these and digitise for the greater good – unless anyone else in the group is fed up with Rob and myself doing the majority of the ripping and would like a turn.... and of course I’m happy to cover shipping costs too! Stuart (weatherman22 on wiki) From: kevhkrow@... [peel] Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 3:01 PMTo: peel@yahoogroups.com Subject: [peel] Peel session tapes. Any takers?   I haven't piped up with anything for a while, but I have a lot of original JP session cassettes, recorded at the time, and generally in excellent quality (I've uploaded a few in the past) - but I currently have no tape player and in all honesty, it was unlikely that I would ever get around to ditizing them for future uploads.  Now I realise that I might not have much that isn't already on the site, but does anyone want the collection so that they can do 'the biz' with it?  I can give details of sessions and number of cassettes, if needed. I don't want anything for them, but they would probably cost a few quid to send out to someone, so as long as that's covered I'd be happy.  Plus it would be good to give them a good home, so to speak. Any takers?