[peel] Peels Pleasures

Mr M D Luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Sat Sep 24 09:36:42 CEST 2016

Thanks for tracking that down. I can't access it but I presume more technically adept have snaffled it.

On 23 September 2016, at 14:40, "Vince Nzo meltormentsingers@yahoo.com [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

This was posted today on the Facebook page of the VSAS and it appears to be a missing PP episode

19th August 1982. 'Peels pleasures' ( repeated sat) An hour of sheer self-indulgence with John Peel This week's special session comes from the Bonzo Dog Band and from the BBC Archives there's a talk on telephone technique and an interview with ++++[[[Fred Bason , who shared an interest in collecting cigarette cards with Hitler ... and met the man him self!]]]] +++++++ Music this week includes reggae artist Augustus Pablo , Roy Orbison.
Hughie Greene and Noël Coward.

Hope the link works: Security Check Required

All the best,

Vince

<!--  ul li:last-child { border-right: none !important; } -->