[peel] Peel Reel to Reel Tapes on Ebay

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Tue Mar 29 23:45:19 CEST 2016

Well lucky eBayer 9***y has won them all – anyone we know???

From: mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2016 8:53 AM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] Peel Reel to Reel Tapes on Ebay

The Stackwaddy set has had an official release (that includes the Peel intro according to the wiki)
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/12_September_1971

The Pink Fairies set is presumably the one from a month later
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/26_October_1971

Doesn't look like this one has had an official release but has been widely bootlegged according to the Prog Blog
http://halsprogressiverockblog.blogspot.co.uk/2008/08/pink-fairies-at-bbc.html