[peel] Peel Reel to Reel Tapes on Ebay

RobF robfleay@...
Thu Mar 24 09:53:45 CET 2016

The Stackwaddy set has had an official release (that includes the Peel
intro according to the wiki)
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/12_September_1971

The Pink Fairies set is presumably the one from a month later
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/26_October_1971
Doesn't look like this one has had an official release but has been widely
bootlegged according to the Prog Blog
http://halsprogressiverockblog.blogspot.co.uk/2008/08/pink-fairies-at-bbc.html