[peel] Re: PJ Harvey 6Music Live Hour Peel Session

RobF robfleay@...
Wed Mar 9 17:15:30 CET 2016

Hmm - could be mystery solved then. Seems a coincidence that the extra 2
tracks are the same as on that 1992 show, but why would they have been
re-broadcast as part of a 1996 session? Equally a coincidence that all 6
tracks are just Polly & guitar, maybe a filing error