[peel] Re: PJ Harvey 6Music Live Hour Peel Session

Pete Conkerton klacktoveedesteen@...
Wed Mar 9 13:05:34 CET 2016

Long-overdue inbox clearance produces spectacularly late reply...
The 6Music live hour is no longer available so I can't be 100%, but I'd guess the two extra tracks would be from 1st May 1992. PJ was a "surprise guest" that night, which is presumably why Ken doesn't list it as a session. Full details here:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/01_May_1992
Cheers aye, Pete