[peel] Re: A later Jan 1983 Jensen/Peel uploading to Moo and...

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Tue Jan 12 02:45:19 CET 2016

Well, amidst all the chat about tape decks, I found I could not resist track listing before the track listing arrived! Anyway here’s my attempt - here

I think the Apollinaires session is from Jensen. The first track is not from the Peel session and the second one, Envy The Love is different to either the Peel session version  (which was last broadcast in Sept 82) and the single version. The Ideal Couple and Shape Up tracks are identical to a Youtube share of what purports to be a Jensen session from 15th June 1983. However that might be a repeat broadcast. Either that or the Jensen session is actually a Crowley one.

See http://www.thespecials2.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=23604

I can’t ID for certain two of the Black session tracks, and I don’t know for sure if the first one is Black.....

Stuart

From: mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2016 10:10 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] Re: A later Jan 1983 Jensen/Peel uploading to Moo and...

If your computer has a decent soundcard with analogue inputs that should be fine. The Behringer is simply a cheap but fairly decent analogue to digital (and vice versa) converter that plugs into a USB port. It takes its power from the USB, but is not inside your computer's casing, which for some soundcards can cause electromagnetic interference.

Rocker