[peel] Re: A later Jan 1983 Jensen/Peel uploading to Moo and...

John Gray jt.gray@...
Mon Jan 11 17:39:44 CET 2016

Interesting thread - I have always been pretty baffled by the conversations about the technical apects of tape ripping.  It has not concerned me thus far, as I have no Peel tapes worth ripping.  I do have some other old tapes which I would like to digitise, though, and to this end I have connected an old cassette deck to my computer - a Pioneer CT-F500.   I noted in particular the recommendation to buy a Behringer interface, as I recently bought one.  I needed something, as my new Mac has no inbuilt audio input.  I use Audacity for recording from various sources, so am hoping that will enable me to carry out any necessary tweaks.  You guys seem to know your way around the process - can you suggest anywhere online I can pick up some tips?

John Gray