[peel] John Peel tapes being uploaded to YouTube

Mr M D Luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Wed Feb 24 22:08:52 CET 2016

It makes me wonder why 1992 is so special. Although I have discovered some new sounds by listening to the tapes it is not what I would consider a great year for the show and Festive 50 doesn't fill me with any massive troubles of excitement. My personal favourite is 1982 - closely followed by 1977. Does anyone have an explanation  for 1992 and what are your favourite years, pop pickers ...