[peel] Freakzone 2007-01-08 in Karls Tapes

m.Luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Thu Feb 18 19:04:42 CET 2016

Still catching up with your earlier 80s uploads but don't wait too long as we need new sounds ....
 getting a bit frustrated waiting for the motherlode....

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "clashbore18@yahoo.com [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 18/02/2016  13:34  (GMT+00:00)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Freakzone 2007-01-08 in Karls Tapes

      I have uploaded most of  Stuart Maconie's Freakzone from 8th January 2007 into Karl Tapes on the Moo. Part 2 to follow . There are about 50 mainly full shows from 2007 and 2008 and about 100 Podcasts that are a bit more recent ( 2011 onwards ). I will upload them all if you want. May take a bit of time as I am transferring some from wav form to mp3.
When I eventually remember to purchase tape head cleaner I will persevere with the Jensen/Peel Tapes from 1983 , 1984 , 1985 &1986 ??