Freakzone 2007-01-08 in Karls Tapes

clashbore18@... clashbore18@...
Thu Feb 18 14:34:08 CET 2016

I have uploaded most of  Stuart Maconie's Freakzone from 8th January 2007 into Karl Tapes on the Moo. Part 2 to follow . There are about 50 mainly full shows from 2007 and 2008 and about 100 Podcasts that are a bit more recent ( 2011 onwards ). I will upload them all if you want. May take a bit of time as I am transferring some from wav form to mp3.

 When I eventually remember to purchase tape head cleaner I will persevere with the Jensen/Peel Tapes from 1983 , 1984 , 1985 &1986 ??