[peel] Full show just appeared on Mixcloud (June1980)

iceage01@... iceage01@...
Tue Aug 2 16:49:31 CEST 2016

As always, the easy way is to place your mouse at an empty space within Chrome, then right click and select the bottom choice ("N") (I don't know the English name 'cos my interface is in Chinese, but maybe it could be "iNspect") Then launch the media, you will see a blue long bar on the bottom left half of the screen, and on the right hand half you will notice the url of the media file which should be something like xxxxxx.m4a. You can copy that link and use whatever download software you have and download it.

 Complicate? It's as simple as I can make of. Hope you can figure it out.