[peel] It's rubbish to exclude British rock music (6)

Rocker rockerq@...
Fri Apr 15 11:47:25 CEST 2016

Garage?

Rocker

-----Original Message-----
From: so_it_goes_2512@yahoo.co.uk [peel] <peel@yahoogroups.com>
To: peel <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Apr 15, 2016 10:15 am
Subject: [peel] It's rubbish to exclude British rock music (6)

Hi all
As a counter to Stuart's bemoaning the lack of new shares, here are another ten of Dirk's files (Peel 150-159): they take us from the end of June to the beginning of October 1990 on BFBS. Accessible from 1990 or BFBS calendar pages. More anti-CD rants and possibly the earliest use of the 'surface noise' soundbite...unless anybody knows better. I would have posted this yesterday but Yahoo would not let me add a new topic for some reason.
All the best
Steve (TK)