It's rubbish to exclude British rock music (6)

so_it_goes_2512@... so_it_goes_2512@...
Fri Apr 15 11:15:21 CEST 2016

Hi all
 As a counter to Stuart's bemoaning the lack of new shares, here are another ten of Dirk's files (Peel 150-159): they take us from the end of June to the beginning of October 1990 on BFBS. Accessible from 1990 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/1990 or BFBS calendar http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/BFBS_Calendar_1990 pages. More anti-CD rants and possibly the earliest use of the 'surface noise' soundbite...unless anybody knows better. I would have posted this yesterday but Yahoo would not let me add a new topic for some reason.
 All the best
 Steve (TK)