[peel] New mixtape from RobF

RobF robfleay@...
Tue Apr 5 17:26:55 CEST 2016

Haha..Did you have to mention the Billy Idol album? I dread to think what
other dirty secrets some of these tapes hide! As for reusing tapes, yes I
was a poor student. Towards the end of the tapes I had a single C120 that I
would record the whole show on and then dub down my favourite sessions and
tracks to shorter tapes. Repeated dozens and dozens of times. I did find
the C120 recently but it turns out the last show I taped was the
Breezeblock with a live Mogwai gig. No Peel at all. I then swapped to
minidisc. Not sure where they are though