[peel] Catastrophe!

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Mon Sep 28 18:20:35 CEST 2015

Three OOBS from my section of the SL Box are available at http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/Stuart/

A couple in Rob’s folder

Two in Roger’s

6 in coolcats58’s folder

1 in Dr Mango’s SL Tapes folder

2 in Steve’s Various Folder

And keep an eye on http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/SL_Tapes_%28tapes%29 as more might be shared from the SL Box!

Stuart

From: mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2015 2:56 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Catastrophe!

The unthinkable has happened!  My Mac has crashed!  The cause appears to be some corrupted additional RAM modules which I installed, currently being investigated by Crucial.  I have had to reinstall my Mac OS, start again from scratch.  Fortunately most things were backed up.  However, my music folders had become so large and numerous that I had to be selective with my backups.  So my John Peel folder is OK, but some of the associated stuff has vanished.  I am sure I acquired some of these from links posted here, so if anyone can help with these I would be very grateful -

Andy Kershaw Tune of the Day compilation

Andy Kershaw Music Planet series

Out on Blue Six - I had loads of these!

Looking on the bright side, clearly what I need to do is acquire more backup storage, and I have been amazed at what is available now - 2/4/6/more Terabytes. Astounding!

John Gray

---