Catastrophe!

jt.gray@... jt.gray@...
Mon Sep 28 15:56:32 CEST 2015

The unthinkable has happened!  My Mac has crashed!  The cause appears to be some corrupted additional RAM modules which I installed, currently being investigated by Crucial.  I have had to reinstall my Mac OS, start again from scratch.  Fortunately most things were backed up.  However, my music folders had become so large and numerous that I had to be selective with my backups.  So my John Peel folder is OK, but some of the associated stuff has vanished.  I am sure I acquired some of these from links posted here, so if anyone can help with these I would be very grateful -
 Andy Kershaw Tune of the Day compilation
 Andy Kershaw Music Planet series
 Out on Blue Six - I had loads of these!

 Looking on the bright side, clearly what I need to do is acquire more backup storage, and I have been amazed at what is available now - 2/4/6/more Terabytes. Astounding!

 John Gray