[peel] Re: Half man half biscuit

m.Luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Sat Oct 17 13:40:04 CEST 2015

Surfeit of hmhb is an oxymoron. Or is that a Steve s.I.g crossword clue?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
From: "John Hatch viynljohn@yahoo.com [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Date:16/10/2015  20:23  (GMT+00:00)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] Re: Half man half biscuit

Thanks StuartI now have a surrfit of HMHB, god bless you!Best wishesJohn H "It's not the cough that carries you off, it's the coffin they carry you off in" On Friday, 16 October 2015, 2:07, "'Stuart Brooks' stuartb@brooks22.plus.com [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote: That link wouldn’t work for me, but I put up my old HMHB folder from the JP Torrent on the Mooo though I might have added a few later to it Stuart From: mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 5:26 PM To: peel@yahoogroups.com Subject: [peel] Re: Half man half biscuit Well most of their session tracks can be accessed via the AUDIO button of the band's own website http://www.hmhb.co.uk May not be of the best sound quality, but a mighty collection. CK This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software. www.avast.com