[peel] Re: Half man half biscuit

John Hatch viynljohn@...
Fri Oct 16 21:23:26 CEST 2015

Thanks Stuart
I now have a surrfit of HMHB, god bless you!
Best wishes
John H "It's not the cough that carries you off, it's the coffin they carry you off in"

     On Friday, 16 October 2015, 2:07, "'Stuart Brooks' stuartb@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

     That link wouldn’t work for me, but I put up my old HMHB folder from the JP Torrent on the Mooo though I might have added a few later to it Stuart From: mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 5:26 PMTo: peel@yahoogroups.com Subject: [peel] Re: Half man half biscuit   Well most of their session tracks can be accessed via the AUDIO button of the band's own website http://www.hmhb.co.uk  May not be of the best sound quality, but a mighty collection.
CK

order:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px 0;padding:0 10px;}#yi {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;pa