[peel] Re: The Early Stuff

Mr M D Luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Sat Nov 28 09:46:04 CET 2015

Interesting comments and great memories. oddly we seem to be returning to a live based music industry -at least in terms of how it makes money. The difference being that they have now made it into a commodity for consumers and we have to pay through the nose and therefore it's older people who attend concerts that cost a ridiculous amount of money and are run as businesses. Finding talent through x factor and the like that they use as mass market testing. This stultifies creativity of youth

but I think music made by people with passion will always fight back even without Peel to air them as there is a hard-core that look for energy and connection in music. Sleaford Mods. Although ironically Sleaford just autocorrected to salesforce ... so have the kids been fooled again.