[peel] Wiki news

RobF robfleay@...
Thu Nov 19 10:32:05 CET 2015

Yep - you spotted the clue correctly! Reali life intervened for a while and
those first few months of relentless ripping ground to a halt leaving me 30
tapes short of finishing my half of the legendary Derby Box

Then last week Facebook posted a memory from a year ago which was  a
picture of the box on the day I took delivery, and that was enough to spur
me back into action. Watch out for an update tonight or tomorrow.