[peel] August 1982 Jensen Peel TDK120 uploading in Karl's Tapes on moo

clashbore18@... clashbore18@...
Fri Nov 6 21:40:11 CET 2015

Side Two

 Sad Lovers & Giants / Clint
 Derrick Screechy / Black Romeo
 Natural Roots / Aint Got No Money ?
 Archie Bell & The Drells / Tighten Up
 Attila The Stockbroker / They Must Be Russians - The Russians Are Running The DHSS - Russians In MacDonalds  ( Session )
 Popular Voice / Possession ( poss session )
 Some Detergents / Colours ?
 O.V Wright / Thats How Strong My Love Is
 Attila The Stockbroker / Death In Bromley - Bang And A Wimpey - The Night I slept With Seething Wells
 Freezeframe / ??
 The Itals / Highty Tighty
 Attila The Stockbroker / 5th Column - Russians At The Henley Regatta
 Love / ??
 Diamond Joe / Gossip Gossip
 Madness / Rise & Fall
 Madness / Tomorrows Just Another Day ( I reckon these are from a Jensen session )
 Unknown /