Tribute show

pgarty@... pgarty@...
Tue May 19 13:03:48 CEST 2015

The JP Tribute show of 26 Oct 2004 just came up on my "Play All Music" option. Forgot it was on my hard disk.
 I've got to say it sounds better than ever - I even like the Melt Banana track, which I couldn't say before...
 It was broadcast on the night of John's death, so there's a lot of emotion, and the music is pretty much a "best of" of session tracks. Just listening to the PJ Harvey track, which is sensational.

 Anyway, if you haven't heard this show, you should! It's a special in more ways than one. I haven't shed a tear yet, but there's 40 minutes to go...

 Phil