[peel] Re: Gumtree Tape - 1985

haze.harrison@... haze.harrison@...
Thu May 14 16:24:15 CEST 2015

Hi Stuart, I've been on other projects for a while so sorry for the very delayed reply.  Those two files were uploaded to the Mooo and I was going to announce them to the group when I spotted that there were date discrepancies in the Gumtree spreadsheet that I was working from. Then I got called away...
 I've now been back to the tapes themselves and they agree with the spreadsheet that Frank Chickens session tracks are down for both 12th & 13th March 1985 and spread over two tapes. I'm going to re-edit the files to bring them all together as 12th March.
 Regarding the Pogues’ Dingle Regatta file, the tape inlay clearly says 15th Feb but as that was a Friday there would have been no show that night. As the original taper seems to have edited the tapes sequentially (even when splitting shows across multiple tapes) all I can say is that this file "should" be from between 29th January and 12th March. <Reaches for large pinch of salt>
 Haze