[peel] Re: Derby Box begins..

thebarguest@... thebarguest@...
Mon Mar 23 22:47:03 CET 2015

Thanks for these, Rob. I bought that JJ Burnel album about 15 years ago, being a big Stranglers fan. I was very disappointed with it, not just because of the music but also because there was a blatantly anti-Semitic lyric/comment in there. Only played it the once. Yes, early Stranglers had some nasty misogynistic stuff esp. "Beat you honey til you drop" but for some reason the anti-Semitism seemed far worse...