[peel] John Peel's first show on VPRO

thebarguest@... thebarguest@...
Mon Mar 23 22:10:34 CET 2015

You might want to check out "Good Morning" (1976) by Daevid Allen as well, Patrick. Excellent album and the last track, "Euterpe Gratitude Piece" is an astounding ambient composition that I first heard on one of the Virgin "Brief History Of Ambient" cds. It's as good, if not better than anything by the Orb or Future Sound of London !