[peel] Re: Derby Box begins..

RobF robfleay@...
Wed Mar 11 15:55:26 CET 2015

As promised last week DB061 and DB062 make up a full, previously unshared
show from 27 March 1979 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/27_March_1979>
No wiki page yet, so feel free to do the honours. A good Noel Edmonds
reference in there
Sessions from The Mekons (repeat of their first I think?) and Be Bop Deluxe
Mooo
<http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/RobF/John%20Peel%201979%20Tapes/1979-03-27/>

An early Easter egg on the end of DB062 we find the first 20 minutes of the 29
March 1979 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/29_March_1979> - also previously
unshared and featuring another Mekons session (hence it went undetected as
a separate show on the original tracklisting sheet) and Red Noise
Mooo
<http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/RobF/John%20Peel%201979%20Tapes/1979-03-29/>