[peel] God Speed You Black Emperor

M Whitby mark.whitby2@...
Wed Jan 14 15:38:20 CET 2015

Yes, it was in three movements - Monheim/Chart #3/Steve Reich.   The first
two would become separate tracks on the 'Lift Yr Skinny Fists...' album the
following year.  Whether there's any link between this and the parts 1 and
2 thing I don't know.  Regarding the title, I'm suspect Peel just read it
wrongly as 'Queen'.

Mark W