[peel] Re: Tom Roche tapes?

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Wed Jan 7 15:25:09 CET 2015

Just wanted to say that Tom is a long-standing member of this group and is
quite often mentioned by Peel. He has in the past (while John was still
alive) sent me stuff such as copies of festive 50's. I also remember he
sent me a copy of this on CD. Is it available elsewhere, or should I try to
find the discs?
http://www.theguardian.com/media/2002/nov/08/bbc.broadcasting
I don't remember him posting on here for a while, so I hope you're still
listening in Tom.
Is there anyone else in The States who do some ripping?
Cheers
Alan