Tom Roche tapes?

haze.harrison@... haze.harrison@...
Wed Jan 7 14:33:35 CET 2015

I'm afraid the whole thing stalled, partly due to the expensive quotes we got for shipping. We did think to cut the cost by sifting through to only send the tapes with unshared shows but that proved too time consuming for Tom's work schedule. Then the Gumtree tapes appeared and I completely forgot about Tom's stuff.
 Tom did a little work cataloging the WS tapes and his spreadsheet is in the file section here
 https://xa.yimg.com/df/peel/PEEL+BBCWS+TAPES.xlsx?token=TKnRJHCEDH556rJyzc-fvvSPLCjVwV4ZuehI_jS1dBOR9PMiY4kcQxavf4Q_SquGwYfZgrOYaUTeHuZuuwltXnHw5SPLvcYsjLJthOc5ar4FJoIBjFSM4KXu4VzUKE2FRspH&type=download https://xa.yimg.com/df/peel/PEEL+BBCWS+TAPES.xlsx?token=TKnRJHCEDH556rJyzc-fvvSPLCjVwV4ZuehI_jS1dBOR9PMiY4kcQxavf4Q_SquGwYfZgrOYaUTeHuZuuwltXnHw5SPLvcYsjLJthOc5ar4FJoIBjFSM4KXu4VzUKE2FRspH&type=download

 I think Tom is still in the group and I'm sure he'll still have the tapes.