[peel] More Derby

RobF robfleay@...
Tue Feb 3 16:11:54 CET 2015

Will do - maybe a bad batch? You can see from the patterns of the cassettes
that he was buying them in bulk from Woolies/WHSmith or wherever. DB195-198
are Fujis presumably from the same pack

Hopefully it's not present on every Fuji as you have a run of 40 coming up!
I only have a handful of Fujis left to rip