[peel] Festive 50 21/12/1988 Tape - how do I share it?

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Thu Dec 31 01:09:25 CET 2015

Hi Charlie

If you go to this page you can either request an ftp username and password, or if it is just the odd file, you can use the webform to upload a file straight away

Stuart

From: mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 2:10 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Festive 50 21/12/1988 Tape - how do I share it?

Hello all,

I've just been digging out some tapes of mine and have copied across Peel's 1988 festive 50 from 21/12/1988.

Sadly it is only the last 20 minutes of his show; however it is a good quality recording from FM. The tape also features the Radio 1 news - the Lockerbie Bombings had just happened that evening and then there is about 40 mins of Nicky Campbell's show.

However how can I upload it to the Mooo server?

Regards,

Charlie D

---