Festive 50 21/12/1988 Tape - how do I share it?

charliedraper96@... charliedraper96@...
Wed Dec 30 15:10:34 CET 2015

Hello all,

 I've just been digging out some tapes of mine and have copied across Peel's 1988 festive 50 from 21/12/1988.

 Sadly it is only the last 20 minutes of his show; however it is a good quality recording from FM. The tape also features the Radio 1 news - the Lockerbie Bombings had just happened that evening and then there is about 40 mins of Nicky Campbell's show.

 However how can I upload it to the Mooo server?

 Regards,

 Charlie D