[peel] Mystery Sessions

RobF robfleay@...
Mon Apr 13 09:46:46 CEST 2015

Hi David

Welcome back - as a recipient of a few of the pristine quality Peel
sessions you shared a while back, I'm pleased to see your re-emergence!

I'm always interested in this era of sessions, whether Peel or not. I have
always worked on the assumption that In Session Tonight is nowhere near
complete when it comes to non-Peel sessions, as there were plenty of things
I remember taping that never appeared in his book (like you say a lot of
Nicky Campbell stuff, which were either live sessions or pre-recorded and
inserted into live interviews to make them appear "live". Also I think a
lot of the live sessions that appeared on Saturday Live in the mid-80's
never made it to Ken's book)

That said, I can't help you with any of the items on your list, but
hopefully your notes will turn up.

Cheers
Rob