[peel] John Peel Wiki

Al battingtosavethematch@...
Thu Apr 9 23:10:19 CEST 2015

Cool thanks for the replies. I will have to check out the shows which have the phrase you mention and maybe request them on here.

It's such a shame a lot of the Top Gear shows are lost because they seem to be very few and far between. It's amazing to think a decade after Tommy Vance presented his final Top Gear with John he would be presenting first the rock shows and then the top 40.

Sent from my iPhone